Skip to main content

Tagged


Well I'm not tagged by anyone. But getting tagged in blogger is interesting. I start now… By the way I’m being ultra-honest with this.
Note: The answers which say ‘blah’ means 'I choose not to answer that question.'

Ten how’s:
1. How did you get one of your scars?
Don’t have one.
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday?
My parents and friends gave me a huge surprise by not wishing at 12 in the night. Couldn’t blame them though I was not accessible on the phone, otherwise it was pretty good.
3. How are you feeling at this moment?
Pretty excited! waiting for the delivery of Sahana Princess, wondering how cute she’d be?
4. How did your night go last night?
I would say, scary…
5. How did you do in high school?
Good marks with not much effort. English teacher’s pet.
6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing?
I don’t know, Mom got it for me.
7. How often do you see your best friends?
Once in 3 days
8. How much money did you spend last month?
I don’t keep track of my expenditure.
9. How old do you want to be when you get married?
As of now, the word itself disgusts me.
10. How many nicknames do you have?
I am called by nicknames often made up on the spot, half the time not knowing it referred to me.

Nine what’s:
1. What’s your mothers name?
But why?
2. What did you do last weekend?
Was thinking about a hair makeover.
Watched Anjaana Anjaani (was quite okay)
3. What is the most important part of your life?
The question needs to be more elaborative.
4. What would you rather be doing?
Slouching on the couch reading “Mystic River”
5. What did you last cry over?
Blah
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
Prayers in my locked up room.
7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
Intensity and their time.
8. What are you worried about?
I might settle for a job which I would not like.
9. What did you have for breakfast?
Fried egg, orange juice

Eight you’s:
1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Yeah. But then I didn't know ‘he’ had a ‘boyfriend’. (Well, you know what I mean)(Just kidding, NO)
3. Have you ever been out of the country, if no where do you want to go?
No. Not that I want to, but I prefer not to say it here.
4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Eight out of ten things I do, earn me an embarrassment
5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
Sadly yes..
6. Have you ever had sex on the beach?
Eek! is that what you really mean?
7. Have you described your looks in 3 words, if yes how?
Not Worth It
8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Yeah…loads of them.

Seven who’s:
1. Who was the last person you saw?
My maid Tamilselvi who came to have a sneak peak of my unkempt room…sweet girl she is… you know?
2. Who was the last person you texted?
Christabelle Lysander
3. Who was the last person you hung out with?
Ruby
4. Who was the last person to call you?
Gummu
5. Who did you last hug?
Mammai
6. Who is the last person who texted you
Eve Lys
7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to?
GOD.[don’t roll eyes] I really meant it when I told it.

Six where’s:
1. Where does your best friend(s) live?
Mostly in Madurai and the surrounding villages( such as Virudunagar, Theni, Sattur) Now that would’ve offended them hehe…
2. Where did you last go on a holiday?
Coutralam. Man, it was awesome. Though it was dirty and the crowd so slimy, a few minutes in the waterfalls is worth all of that crap.
3. Where did you last hang out?
Puppy’s Bakery
4. Where did you go to school?
Sivanars.(Panamarathula vavala Sivanars ku savaala)
5. Where is your favorite place to be?
Anywhere there’s less sun and more green.
6. Where did you sleep last night?
Duh! In my room

Five do’s:
1. Do you think anyone likes you?
Another question needs to be elaborated
2. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
No
3. Do you know the muffin man?
Who cares?
4. Does the future scare you?
No.
5. Do your parents know about your blog?
No. They don’t. If they knew they’d start one to criticize mine.

Four why’s:
1. Why are you best friends with your best friend?
I can’t sum it up. It would take pages to explain.
2. Why did you get into Blogging?
Just like that.
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?
Maybe they thought its easy to call out.
4. Why are you doing this survey?
To kill time

Three if’s:
1. If you could have one super power what would it be?
No idea
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
Blah
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring , what would you bring?
Rum.(But why’s the rum gone????POTC Oh yeah!)

Two would-you-ever’s:
1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?
I could answer this question only if I had an ex. I don’t.
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
Shave my head? In what freaking way is that goin’ to help someone whom I love? Anyway, is there any other option?

One last question:
1. Are you happy with your life right now?
So-so…

P.S - I Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V'd from Myspace

Man, it was becoming a bore!!
Now, I tag Sudha Sruthi here




Comments

  1. 1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
    Yeah. But then I didn't know ‘he’ had a ‘boyfriend’. (Well, you know what I mean)(Just kidding, NO

    Babe you are going to murdered in your bed for that!!!

    Btw loved the BUT Where is the rum gone!!!!!!! Depp is a complete darl!!!!

    Btw^2 VILLAGE??? Now Iam gonna make sure that you are murdered in your bed!!!! A little assistance could speed the process and make it a lot less messy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple, yet poignant lyrics (II)

I've got a knack of discovering pleasant songs, excellent movies, endearing books very late in time, sometimes even after it's fad fades away. One such song is Perunthil nee enaku... The beauty of this song is that it relates to some very simple, unnoticed but pleasing moments in a our day to day life. The duet is of two people who sing about  what they mean to each other. There are some cute imperfections in Madhushri's tamil pronunciation but the male singer makes up for all that. Duh! Why do I even have to annotate the lyrics? It speaks for itself. ;) Perunthil nee enaku jannal oram Pin vasal mutrathil ne tulasi madam Vidumurai natkalil pallikoodam Vilayattu pillaigalin chella kobam Aalilla nalliravil ketkum padal Anbe anbe neeye (hmmm....) Payanathil varugira siru thookam Paruvathil mulaikira muthal koocham Paritchaiku padikira athikalai Kazhuthinil vizhundhidum mudhal maalai Pughaipadam edukkayil thinarum punnagai Anbe anbe neethane Adai

Quote Wonderment (I)

I'm totally sick of examinations and stuff. World's worst stressors are exams. I've always had this opinion right from my childhood. Hmmm... So to get a break I was running through my old memories and thoughts. One such is the admiration for this quote, "Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are." --Markus Zusak The quote itself is amazing. Reminds me of so many things. And note that Markus Zusak's wonderful book called 'The Book Thief' which was a good read. Laziness blocks me from writing more. ;)

2 States - Oh please, no!

I don't know why I chose to read '2 States' over 'The Subtle Knife'. My copy of 'Subtle Knife' is sleeping in the shelf. I wish I had finished it off instead of reading this one. M' Okay let me tell why this book was so insipid, [beware of spoilers hehe!] Possible reasons why I picked up this book: 1. Thought it would be a light-read. 2. It involved IIM A 3. Curiosity to know the speciality of Tamil girls 4. Heard it is a slapstick comedy [ which is not, in any way] Top reasons why I disliked it: 1. Cliched plot with stale scenes. [Ithellam nanga 'Poovellam Kettupar' la ye pathutomm, Chetan!!] 2. Making fun of South-Indians went overboard. [where Punjabis were never hurt in any dialogues, a very feeble mocking was clear] 3. Nothing less than a Bollywood drama, too filmy! 4. Totally predictable. 5. Ananya herself [there're are a multitude of reasons to hate her, which I won't enumerate here] 6. The feeling of reading his p