Skip to main content

Little Miss Arrogant Kapoor

No..no... it's not about Kareena[possible mistake, quite understandable] It's about Sonam :P. Sonam thinks she's so intelligent and rich in attitude. But to my eyes everything she does seems to be too funny and annoying. This is just a compilation of various things I've read, heard and seen about Sonam Kapoor.

Disclaimer: No offense. If you really like her, take it light-heartedly.Facts:

Her words:
Tools to offend anybody irrespective of age and fame.

Her vanity factor:
She reads five books a day. Never forgets to mention her reading list on every intervew.

What does she think of herself?(I)
A fashionista, but wears uncomfortable costumes and embarrasses herself.

How old is she?
2 films old [yet to give a hit] ana scene mattum...

She says that Imran is gorgeous and the most beautiful man she has seen so far.
[I guess this is to offend the current crop actors esp. Ranbir]

Calls Aishwarya, Aunty since she acted with her Dad. Yet she romances Uncle[Aunty's husband] in Delhi-6. [Aishwarya aunty na apram Abhishek?]

When asked why she didn't go with her Dad to Oscars...
She told that she didn't want to get publicized by going with her father to Oscars. [Will anyone call it publicity if you celebrate a glorious moment with your father?]

What does she think of herself? (II)
"I'm Anil Kapoor's daughter, I've got everything that I want...born with a silver spoon in my mouth"Man!!, if you're Anil kapoor's daughter and already great enough...then why do you want to prove yourself as an efficient actress?

When asked about seeing Kunal Kapoor, Abhay Deol... she smartly twists those link-ups and tells that she's glad that people link her up with handsome men.[hehehe...very funny!!??!]

Beauty without attitude is nothing but this kind of cockeyed attitude may ruin her respect. Why? at the same time it's entertaining, isn't it? So thanks to her[I do like this Masakalli girl] ;) :P

Comments

  1. Thank you. Someone else who sees through this arrogrant fake person.

    She keeps trying to portray herself as intelligent by mentioning that she reads books. Yet she still manages to sound stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is not arrogant
    OH poor peple whatever she speaks she is working and very charming and innocent whatever she said why do u west yr time look at her where she is and where r u baat ka batangad mat banao

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked your portrayal of the masakali girl!!
    Never knew about her dark side :P ,until i read this =)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pow!! take that u kareena and sonam :P
    Ramya that was a nice analysis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Anonymous lad
    You're right !

    @Mamta
    Oh! you could've saved time by not reading this article yaar let alone comment on it.:P

    @Grace
    Still there's more...

    @Nutty-Martian
    See the ladies...you poor guys...
    hehe thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this post. I watched Koffe with Karan yesterday and amazed to see her stupidity and arrogance and nonsense talk. She does not have any respect for experienced people in the industry. I wonder how long she will survive with this kind of attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course, I'm glad that some people second my thoughts. I thought of posting a part 2 entry on that show. Soon I will do that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think that she is a good actress!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple, yet poignant lyrics (II)

I've got a knack of discovering pleasant songs, excellent movies, endearing books very late in time, sometimes even after it's fad fades away. One such song is Perunthil nee enaku... The beauty of this song is that it relates to some very simple, unnoticed but pleasing moments in a our day to day life. The duet is of two people who sing about  what they mean to each other. There are some cute imperfections in Madhushri's tamil pronunciation but the male singer makes up for all that. Duh! Why do I even have to annotate the lyrics? It speaks for itself. ;) Perunthil nee enaku jannal oram Pin vasal mutrathil ne tulasi madam Vidumurai natkalil pallikoodam Vilayattu pillaigalin chella kobam Aalilla nalliravil ketkum padal Anbe anbe neeye (hmmm....) Payanathil varugira siru thookam Paruvathil mulaikira muthal koocham Paritchaiku padikira athikalai Kazhuthinil vizhundhidum mudhal maalai Pughaipadam edukkayil thinarum punnagai Anbe anbe neethane Adai

Quote Wonderment (I)

I'm totally sick of examinations and stuff. World's worst stressors are exams. I've always had this opinion right from my childhood. Hmmm... So to get a break I was running through my old memories and thoughts. One such is the admiration for this quote, "Sometimes people are beautiful. Not in looks. Not in what they say. Just in what they are." --Markus Zusak The quote itself is amazing. Reminds me of so many things. And note that Markus Zusak's wonderful book called 'The Book Thief' which was a good read. Laziness blocks me from writing more. ;)

2 States - Oh please, no!

I don't know why I chose to read '2 States' over 'The Subtle Knife'. My copy of 'Subtle Knife' is sleeping in the shelf. I wish I had finished it off instead of reading this one. M' Okay let me tell why this book was so insipid, [beware of spoilers hehe!] Possible reasons why I picked up this book: 1. Thought it would be a light-read. 2. It involved IIM A 3. Curiosity to know the speciality of Tamil girls 4. Heard it is a slapstick comedy [ which is not, in any way] Top reasons why I disliked it: 1. Cliched plot with stale scenes. [Ithellam nanga 'Poovellam Kettupar' la ye pathutomm, Chetan!!] 2. Making fun of South-Indians went overboard. [where Punjabis were never hurt in any dialogues, a very feeble mocking was clear] 3. Nothing less than a Bollywood drama, too filmy! 4. Totally predictable. 5. Ananya herself [there're are a multitude of reasons to hate her, which I won't enumerate here] 6. The feeling of reading his p